The Meeds SEND Alliance
The Meeds SEND Alliance is a partnership between schools and other agencies which support children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) living and learning in Burgess Hill and the surrounding area. The Meeds SEND Alliance is led by Mark Rogers and Louise Corbett at Woodlands Meed School.
The Alliance aims to improve outcomes for children with SEND and supports schools and families by:
- Developing networks and facilitating collaboration between schools and other providers of services
- Pooling and sharing resources, skills and expertise
- Assessing and meeting demand for training
- Signposting to other providers and organisations
- Contributing to the 'Local Offer' of provision for children with SEND
If you wish to find out more about what we do, please do get in touch here.