Resource Library & IRIS
We have a resource library available to member schools, where you can borrow resources to take back to your school.
- Assessment tools such as Ravens, Boxall Profile
- Emotional Literacy books and games
- Makaton and signing resources
- Mentoring and Counselling books and resources
- Sensory equipment
- Speech and Language resources
- Transition game
IRIS Connect is a video-enabled professional learning platform. It gives members the opportunity to record individual learners or small groups over a two week loan period using one of our two Discovery Kits, or at anytime through the app on a member schools iPad. All videos are securely transferred to the members personal, password protected account on IRIS’s cloud-based platform. From there, members can share their video evidence with the Meeds SEND Alliance who will then use the comments thread to reply with a feedback report giving advice and outcomes. In addition to this, videos may be shared with other professionals from Woodlands Meed to gain a broader range of feedback utilising individuals expertise.
Why would you use IRIS?
- To capture a range of evidence that can’t be seen in one visit
- To avoid a visit where the pupil shows no trait’s of reported behaviour/additional needs
- To gather recordings from a number of different learners over a 2 week period
For more information, click here